……………NOT JUST ACCOUNTANTS……………
The Company was originally started in 1999 as a consulting business. In 2001 it took on a Chartered Accountants role with a strong emphasis on business management, with a general compliance division for the day-to-day activities of small business.
We believe clients today want more “face to face” service. Many of our clients have commented that they can drop into the office at any time and always speak to an accountant for advice. We understand that if you have questions, they need to be answered as soon as possible.
Business & Primary Production Management:
This service is there to help business through expansion, restructure, goal setting, business structures, family business succession and business plans.
We are proud that we have a very diverse clientele. Our clients range from an annual turnover of $40,000 to multimillion-dollar turnover. We pride the fact that we have visited every business workshop, corner store, rural property and home office to gain a full overall view of the operations and personal understanding of each individual business.
We believe this separates us from other accountants in the market place as we can advise and manage our clients’ business from their prospective and personal environments having had hands on experience.
This service is to help business people with the general day-to-day requirement of business, for example:
· General record keeping,
· Data entry into clients own computers,
· Cash book reconciliation,
· Preparation of Business Activity Statements (BAS) and PAYG Instalment Activity Statements (IAS),
· Preparation and lodgement of Workers Compensation Declarations.
· Making sure business’s have lodged and paid the superannuation guarantee (9% super) each quarter,
· All statutory documentation for Companies with the ASIC.
· Issuing PAYG Summaries at year-end to all employees.
We prepare and lodge taxation returns for-
· Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
We place a strong emphasis on our Individual Tax return clients because we believe they are as important to us as our business clients. We have had many Individual Tax return clients buy a business, and when they do, they always come back for repeat service.